Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Thanksgiving - I'm glad we have a day to say what we sometimes forget to say everyday.

2 - Telephone - Even though many family members and friends live far away, I'm glad I get to speak with them often.

3 - Travel - I love to visit new places near and far.

4 - Tattoo - I have one tattoo. It is the Kanji symbol for love with my wedding date on my lower back. Mark and I got matching tattoos on our honeymoon.

5 - Target - One of my favorite stores.

6 - Text Message - I have actually only ever sent one text. I just don't see the appeal.

7 - Things Remembered - My first job when I was in high school.

8 - T. J. - A dear old friend - AKA Bird.

9 - Teddily Bearily - My bear that I have ha all of my life.

10 - Taffy - When I was pregnant, one of my cravings was laffy taffy.

11 - Taxes - I usually do our taxes myself.

12 - Tomorrow - It is always exciting to see what the new day will bring.

13 - The End

No comments:

Post a Comment