Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Quotes

Recently, at church the reverend said something about after the service. Seth looked up at me with a big smile and said excitedly, "There's going to be a circus!!"

"Dear God, Please make sure Papa is up in Heaven telling knock-knock jokes. Amen."

S: What do bush babies eat?
M: I'm not sure. We'll have to look it up.
S: I thought girls were smart.

S: Have you and Daddy danced under a harvest moon before?
M: Nope.
S: Well, you'll have to do that one night.

One day Carlee was visiting and Seth was getting dressed for bed. He pulled his underwear waaayyy up and said, "Mom likes to put my underwear up here, but I like them like this..." pulling them down on his hips.

One day I took Seth to Zesto's for lunch - a burger joint with all bright blue and white decor and a giant ice cream cone out front. As we were going in, Seth said, "Wow, Mom! This place looks fancy!"

Today was my birthday and Seth was devastated because he forgot to get the gift he had been planning for me, "the sharpest scissors in the world". Later in the evening he came over to me and wanted to give me a special birthday hug - the highlight of my day!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I like how he thinks girls are smart! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete