Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lake Hartwell Day 1

I can't believe I only took one picture the whole day! We woke up in the morning, got our van packed to the gills with suitcases, fishing gear, coolers and lake toys and hit the road. We stopped in Anderson to stock up at Wal-Mart and spent way too long. It was so crowded and there was a crazy coupon fiasco with the Off mosquito fans we were buying. I finally told them to give me the coupons back and put the fans back after waiting for 30 minutes for 2 associates and a manager to see if I could use the coupons. We went to Publix and I was in and out of there in about 3 minutes with 4 mosquito fans and refills. They just scanned the coupons without a corporate meeting and I got $52 worth of Off products for $22! We settled in at the lake house and checked everything out. We all went to dinner at Outback and then headed back home for a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment