Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fair Thee Well





Stacy and I took the boys to the fair Saturday and had a great time. This was Seth's first trip to the state fair and he loved it. The weather was perfect and the boys had a blast!Trey had an unsure look on his face, so we didn't know if he liked the ride or not. When he started crying when the ride was over, all doubts vanished.



One big boy!

And another!

Trying a fried Oreo.


Seth LOVED this little roller coaster.



I don't know what possessed me to take Seth on this Ferris Wheel. We were both scared!

The gang just before "the incident." Trey fell down and got cow poop on his hand. OH NO! AAAGGGH!
Other than the poop, a good time was had by all. Seth got some cotton candy to take home. While I was on the phone with my Grandma that night, Seth was eagerly stuffing his face with it. I took it away from him but I think the damage was done. That night, as we were reading bedtime stories, Seth was complaining that his back hurt. Before I knew it, he had thrown up in the bed! He threw up three times and then was fine. I guess the cotton candy along with the junk earlier in the day was too much for his tummy to handle. But I'm sure he'll forget all about that by the time he's staring at that cotton candy next year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like ya'll had a great time!! We went sat for a bit. Hopefully going back Thursday for one price ride all you want day ! It's really out of my budget in a big way but the smiles were priceless!

    ReplyDelete