Friday, September 23, 2011

Poor Guy

For the passed few weeks, Seth's lunchbox has been coming home practically full! Each day I ask him why he's not eating much of his lunch and he never quite gives me a good answer. I have packed all of his favorite foods and even sent a note to his teacher asking her to encourage him to eat. On Thursday, he came home and the only thing he had touched was about two ounces of his V8 Fusion. Finally, Mark was able to get to the bottom of things. Apparently, a while back, Seth was eating his lunch and a couple of girls were laughing at what he had packed. Now he's afraid to take his food out, because he thinks they'll make fun of him. I thought we had talked it out, but today he came home with a full lunch box again. I'm not sure what to do. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment