Monday, November 28, 2011

A Mouse in the House







My mom would probably not love the idea of me blogging about this, but I have no choice!

The day after Thanksgiving, we were decorating my mom's house. Mark handed me a box down from the attic and I saw something scurry out of the corner of my eye. I dropped the box and screamed. Mark came down and checked the box out. A mother mouse had made a home inside of the nativity and was nursing four baby mice. We took them to the church at the end of the road and released them in the back of the parking lot in a wooded area with some old building supplies. Seth was loving every minute of it - probably as much as my mom was hating it! Their new home looked like a perfect place to raise a young mouse family and I hope they will be very happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment