Monday, November 7, 2011

Seth Quotes

"I think Aunt Stacy is the only one in the whole world who doesn't love the Gamecocks."

What do you wear to bed at night?  "Jabamas."

"Mom will you please tell me a story with Spider-Man but no princesses or marrying?"

"What does hot lips mean mom? Like a dragon?"

"This family really isn't working out for me." (When he was upset in the back seat on the way home from a wedding with me, Mark, Stacy and Trey. :( But he was over it in a minute or two!

His response to a question I didn't have the answer to: "Well let's just ask 'Arack' Obama. He would know."

1 comment:

  1. your Blog Is Just Awesome
    Check Out my new Site Pakistan'S biggest video web site Hope u Will Like it
    ------------
    Pak U tube
    ------------
    ------------
    Best PTC Sites
    ------------

    ReplyDelete