Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day Interview for Grandma














Why did God make grandmas?
To love children and him.

What ingredients are grandmas made of?
Puppies, goo, mushrooms, flowers and erasers

What do you think Grandma was like when she was a little girl?
She was playful and probably had spankings.

What is the difference between moms and grandmas?
Moms have long hair and grandmas have short hair.

What does Grandma like?
Me to go up there.

I love it when Grandma….
plays games with me and has egg hunts.

What does Grandma do best?
Cook muffins.

It makes me happy when…
Grandma goes for a walk on the greenway with me.

What is the best thing Grandma cooks?
Eggs and spaghetti.

Where do you think Grandma wants to go for a vacation?
Malaysia

What does Grandma do to relax?
She sits in  a chair.

I love Grandma because…
She does fun stuff with us like roll the coaster.

What is a good memory you have of Grandma?
Her husband was Papa. They both took us to the fair and we got ice cream.

If you could change one thing about Grandma, what would be?
She would take me to every state, China, Malaysia, Africa, Canada and the South Pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment