Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sicky Sick



Seth and I went to church on Sunday and then to lunch after wards. He had been a little tired/quiet/huggy that morning and the night before, but I didn't think too much of it. I just assumed he was overtired from swimming and playing so hard the day before. All of a sudden, he started shivering and feeling awful. We got up and were going home, but he looked white as a ghost and was really feeling terrible, so we went to Doctor's Care. I was really worried because Seth really felt a sense of urgency to see the doctor. He kept saying stuff like, "Are we next?" and "I can't wait. I need to see the doctor now." When we got back there Seth had a 103.5 degree fever (The highest ever! He rarely gets sick.) and we were told that he had strep throat. We got his medicine and came home to get comfy. When we were changing Seth asked to wear some wintery pajamas. We snugged up on the couch and watched Treasure Buddies. He took it easy for the next day and a half. It really came on quickly and then left as fast as it came on. I'm so glad he's back to his old self!

No comments:

Post a Comment