Saturday, December 20, 2008

Is it possible?

Maybe Seth really is part monkey. Even before he could walk, he could climb. I'll never forget the first time that he climbed onto the window sill. All of a sudden, Seth was missing. Mark and I called his name and scrambled around the house, but he was nowhere. Then, I saw the curtain move and heard a little giggle. There he was, standing on the sill. There was nothing under him to catch him if he fell! At the time, his eyes were about even with the middle of the window. From looking at this newer photo, he has grown so much since then. I have tried so many times and many ways to stop him from climbing, but alas nothing works. I just try to make it as safe as possible. I suppose twenty years from now, I'll be trying to stop him from climbing mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment