Monday, December 15, 2008

Wee Tree

Seth really loved decorating the tree the other night but can't seem to keep his hands off of it! How can you blame him, with all of the pretty lights and shiny things? When we went to Hobby Lobby the other morning and I saw some mini trees and a light bulb went off. I bought Seth one of the trees and put a strand of 50 lights on it. I gave him all of the soft, wooden and sturdy ornaments and told him that it was his very own special tree. He loved the small size and the fact that he can decorate it however and as often as he likes. At first, he piled a bunch of felt snowmen near the top. And of course what is a Christmas tree without a monkey on it? He still is a bit tempted by the big tree, but I'm not so worried about our special ornaments plummeting to the ground. I don't brag about myself very often, but this just might be a stroke of genius!




No comments:

Post a Comment