Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So I Won't Forget...

Seth say so many cute little things and I don't want to forget them. I thought I'd make a list:

Seth says his C's as T's so that makes for much cuteness.

Milk - Milt
Mark - Mart
Carlee - Tarlee
Cookies - Tooties (2Ts)
Monkey - Muntey
Book - Boot
Christmas - Tismas
Look - Loot
I want to touch the ceiling. - Ont to tut ta teiling. (Daddy's favorite.)

Many family members names take a bit of deciphering.

Mommay (Mommy)
Banaw (Grandma)
Buyah (Miles)
Unctle (Uncle)
Tis and Tarol (Chris and Carol)
Daney (Dana)
Minnow (Mingo)
Banaw Tatoic (Grandma Bozurich)
Etta (Erika)
Bolly (Molly)

Here are some cute words and phrases:

Halleen (Halloween)
Poopsh (Poop)
Beep Beep (Passing gas - he came up with this at about a year.)
Dat my lap. (What he says to Pup Pup when he wants her down.)
Weet Weet (What a bird says.)
I lub you. (Love - sooo sweet!)
Right Day (Right there.)
Help Mom! I'm 'bout to fall. or I'm tuck (stuck). (Usually just playing - not falling or stuck.)
The udder way or The udder one the udder way. (When he wants to go somewhere else or do
something else.)
Oont Mo - Want more - his first two word phrase - he doesn't really say it anymore.



There is so much more but, of course, I can't think of them right now. I'll add to this post here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment