Monday, January 5, 2009

What's you name?

The other day, when we were visiting a relative, a neighborhood child joined Seth, Nate and Will while they were playing outside. She took a liking to Seth and before you knew it they were holding hands. She asked him his name. Seth's new favorite question is "What's you name?" It's just about adorable. When I was putting him to sleep tonight, he kept whispering to me. Each time he said the word you, I could feel his little finger poke me in the shoulder. This is is how the conversation went:

S: What's you name?
M: My name is Amy, but you can call me Mommy. What's your name?
S: Esth (He can't quite say Seth yet.) What's you name?
M: My name is Mommy. What's your name?
S: My name Esth. What's Daddy name?
M: Daddy's name is Mark and Daddy. What's Pup Pup's name?
S: Pup Pup name Pup Pup. What's you name?
M: My name is Amy and Mommy.
S: (Hugging me.) Dat my Amy. (too cute) What's Bana (grandma) name?
M: Grandma's name is Carol and Grandma. What's Miles' name?
S: Buyah name Buyah. What Mimi name?
M: Mimi's name is Judy and Mimi.
S: Mimi not Dudy. Mimi. What's you name?

No comments:

Post a Comment