Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week has been so hectic that I haven't had time to blog! Here are a few highlights.

We have been learning like crazy. Seth loves doing anything with letters. He can recognize all of the capital letters and over half of the lowercase. He is quickly learning what sound each letter makes.
He is also learning the difference from vowels and consonants.
This is his new favorite phrase and I cringe each time I hear him say it. I guess it could be worse but it doesn't sound very sweet! I have no one to blame but myself, I just realized I say "Dang It" all the time. We are working on removing it from both of our vocabularies!We also have lots of silly, fun time.
We found a great new place to play called Leaping Lizards. They have tons of creative play toys, Seth enjoyed doing a puppet show,

riding a horse,

doing puzzles,

bouncing & sliding,

playing with toys, cooking,

loading & unloading & loading & unloading the grocery cart,
being a pirate,

dressing like an astronaut and much more! We cannot wait to go back!

We made a fun Thanksgiving craft.

Our special visitor, Uncle Leon, went home.

Seth tried to wait up for Grandma and Papa, but he didn't make it.

We made edible flower pot art with our playgroup. Our contribution was the dirt (crumbled Oreos).

They were fun and delicious.


We played at the park.

And built an "animal shelter" on our living room.

We also celebrated an impending (groan) birthday at Mimi's. Stacy made delicious chicken parmesan and chocolate ganache cake.
We aren't the only ones who are busy. Trey is about to be on the move!

Now, I'm tired! Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. You make learning so fun! Ya'll are always having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun! Ive been looking for a place like that to take my girls to play but so far....nothin! I think I might make the flower pot treat today....my kiddos will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beed busy. I love the new phrase, maybe you can include it in Things Kids Say on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete