Thursday, November 12, 2009

When I Grow Up.....

Seth has been obsessed with growing up lately. I just want him to stay small! Here are some of the things he has said lately about growing up:

"When I grow up....."

  • "I want to have all the babies. " - Some the names he plans for his future children include Tree, Sky, Sign, Truck, Rain, Puppet Show and, my favorite, Bush Baby.
  • "I want to do a needle." (sew)
  • "I will reach a shirt." (When I was hanging shirts in the closet.)
  • "I will be a husband."
  • "I want to be Mark."
  • "I will drink coffee. You and I will sit at the table and drink coffee and talk."
  • "I want to get married"
  • "I will marry you."
  • "I will grow a baby in my belly."
  • "I will be your Daddy and you will be a little girl."
  • "I will take medicine."
  • "I will drive a dump truck."
  • "I will not sleep."
  • "I will walk with Miles and go to his friend's house."
These are just a few. He talks about growing up all the time!

1 comment: