Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Karma - I am a firm believer in Karma. What goes around, comes around!

2 - Kelly - When I was a child, I wanted my name to be Kelly. I also named my first Cabbage Patch Doll Kelly.

3 - Kohl's - One of my favorite stores. I can always find a deal there.

4 - Koosh Ball - They were so much fun.

5 - Kansas City - Where mark was born and lived for his first six months.

6 - Kipper - Seth loves this little British dog.

7 - Kindergarten - My sister is a Kindergarten teacher. I know it is a lot of work, but what a cute age!

9 - Kalamata Olives - Yum!

10 - Koontz - My mom's maiden name. She is the youngest of four girls.

11 - King - My mother-in-law's maiden name. She is the oldest of nine.

12- Kids - I'm ready for another one!

13 - Kandy - It drives me "krazy" when people purposely spell things with the wrong letter. What are they trying to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment