Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Monkeys - Seth's favorite animal.Sometimes he thinks he is one. He swings from anything that resembles a monkey bar and doesn't think twice about calling out monkey sounds in the middle of a crowded restaurant. I wouldn't change it for the world.

2 - Mudpies - Fun to make. Not to eat.

3 - Mark - My sweet husband.

4 - Mom - Now that I am one, I appreciate mine even more.

5 - Miles - My stepson. Also known as Milo, Milhouse, Mega, Meelays, Buyah, Miley Head, etc..
We have a love/hate relationship.

6/7 - Molly Madden - My cute, funny, sweet niece. She is six weeks to the day older than Seth.

8 - Marie - My mom and sister's middle name. Also my midwife who has been my mother in law's best friend since they were teenagers.

9- Mine - One of Seth's favorite words.

10 - Myrtle Beach - I lived in the Myrtle Beach area from fourth grade through high school. It was a fun place to grow up. I haven't been in years. I hear that I wouldn't even recognize it.

11 - Married - I love being married. It is the best decision I have ever made.

12 - Moon - What is it about the moon that draws us to it? It is captivating and so relaxing to look at.

13 - Move - Sometimes I feel like I'd like to move away to some exotic location. Then the thought of being away from my family brings me back to reality. We couldn't even handle being in Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment