Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cute Quotes

Here are some of the funny things Seth has said lately:

"I think it's going to rain today. I can feel it in my whole body."

S: I'm feeling a little sick.
M: What hurts"
S: My nasal cavity.

Seth was playing a computer game with Mimi where you had to rescue animals from a building that was on fire. Something went wrong with the game and they couldn't continue. Defeated and deflated, Seth said, "Well I guess they're gonna have to burn."


Seth often refers to Mark as "our dad".

Seth and I were putting some old clothes away for Trey and Chase. He was incensed that nothing was for Sophia. Then, he pulled out this little blanket and said,"Well can we at least give her this? It's got a heart on it. Everyone likes hearts."

One day we were leaving to go somewhere and Seth wanted to take Mark's car. I wasn't sure why, but he clarified for me..."so we can listen to Pink."

Seth often wakes up from dreaming in the night. The other night he insisted that there were lobsters on his window sill. He kept pointing and saying that they were right there. He finally woke up enough to realize that there was nothing where he was pointing and said that they moved - they were there a minute ago.

The Native American Icon - "Hocapontas"

Sometimes when Seth says something that I'm surprised he knows about, I'll ask him where he heard it. Sometimes he'll have a source but other times he'll say he heard it "inside my mouth" or "just from my own head".

No comments:

Post a Comment