Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Bird in the Hand Photo Montage


















One of my best friends in the history of friends, T.J. aka Bird, visited Columbia from Ohio for a few days and we had so much fun! Saturday night I went to a birthday party at Jason's for Marshall. Sunday evening, Jason, Marshall, T.J., Brian, Mark and I all went to dinner at Garibaldi. Yum! Then Jason, T.J., and I went out for a night on the town. I almost had forgotten what that was like. We also took a trip to the zoo and had all of the "guncles" over for dinner. Seth loves having company and really had a great time! Even though I hadn't seen T.J. in about three years it was just like we had seen each other last week. He's one of those few people that, no matter how much time has passed, you can pick back up where you left off. I haven't laughed that much in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment