Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day! Since we were in Charlotte last weekend we decided to stay home this weekend. We did miss seeing Dad. I think this may be the first Father's Day I haven't been home! Seth and I snuck out of the house early and surprised Mark with Starbucks.Seth loved giving Mark all of the gifts he made including a step stool,

a card,
and the mug he painted at the Mad Platter.
We met up with Stacy, Bobby and Trey to take Papa R to lunch at Vegetable Medley.



When we got home it was pouring rain but it was warm with no thunder or lightening. What a rare combination. There was a river running down the street and I had to convince Seth to go play in it with me. At first he was very leery but once we started splashing around he had a blast!
We spent a quiet and relaxing afternoon at home. It was nice just to stay in and spend time as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment