Friday, April 17, 2009

Cuteness Abounds

Seth says so many cute and funny things and I don't want to forget any of them. Here are some of the latest.

When we were in Charlotte last weekend, Mark and I went to run an errand while Mom gave Seth a bath. We inadvertently took his diaper bag with us. Luckily, Molly's bag was still there and she used one of her diapers. A bit later, Mom noticed Seth in a corner being exceptionally quiet and asked him what he was doing. He replied, "Pooping in Molly's diaper."

I tell Seth I love him all the time. He usually says, "I love you too." but sometimes he replies, "You do love me?" or "You don't love me." At first I was taken aback, but then he also said, "You don't love me. I a boy." So I guess he's really not sure what he's saying.

One day we were about to go some where and Seth grabbed his felt pail with some toys in it and slung it over his arm. Then, he grabbed my purse, handed it to me and said, "You got your person. I got my person. Let's go!"

We went to a puppet show at the Richland County Public Library recently, which has an amazing children's library by the way. One of the shows they did was The Three Little Pigs and when they sang "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?", Seth smiled big and exclaimed, "That's Grandma's song!"

Sometimes he just says, "We do have fun." That makes me feel good!

Recently, I ran into Starbucks and got Mark and I each a coffee. Seth was appalled that he didn't get one too and proclaimed, "Dat MY mocha!"

1 comment: