Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Thirteen










1- Judy - My mother-in-law and friend. We are lucky to have her in our family!

2 - Jason - I have had several good friends named Jason. My best Jason was a college friend, my roommate for over five years and is like a brother to me. I could write a book. Really. We sometimes have our ups and downs but he will always be part of my family!

3 - Jump, Little Children - Most people have probably never heard of this band, but they are one of my all-time favorites!

4 - Japanese - One of my favorite cuisines. I love sushi and hibachi.

5 - Jungle Book - Seth loves this movie. He dances about to the elephant march song. I like to call him Mowgli or Man Cub.

6 - Jury Duty - I have been called for jury duty three times, but each time it has been canceled. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

7 - Journal - I have never been able to keep up with a journal, but I am hooked on blogging. It may have something to do with the fact that my handwriting never looked pretty in a journal, but I think my blog is beautiful.

8 - Java - I am a java junkie. I like my coffee strong and often.

9/10 - June & July - Some of the best memories are created in these months.

11 - Jam or Jelly? - Jam!

12 - Jujubes - Papa always loved this candy - almost as much as his tobacco!

13 - Joyful - Everyday, I have something to be joyful about.

No comments:

Post a Comment