Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1- Ice - I'm not a huge ice person, but while i was pregnant I craved crushed ice constantly. I was told it was Pica!

2 - Island - I would love to be on a tropical island with a beverage in a pineapple and the sound of the surf in the background right now!

3 - IQ - I have always been told mine is high. A lot of good it is doing me!

4 - Isley's - A Pittsburgh tradition. If you do not know, I cannot tell you.

5 - Internet - What did we ever do without it?

6 - Irish - I am proud to have an Irish background and hope I get to visit Ireland someday.

7 - It's a boy! - The best thing I have ever heard!

8 - Ibuprofin - Our household uses a lot of this!

9 - Indigo Girls - They top my list of favorite musicians.

10 - Inebriated - I state I am rarely - if ever- in.

11 - Incognito - Such a fun word. Everyone should go incognito from time to time.

12 - Impulse Buy - Something I do too often.

13 - Imagination - I believe that developing Seth's imagination now will be beneficial throughout his entire life in a myriad of way I cannot even begin to discuss in the sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment