Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1- How the Heck? - Somehow I skipped H last week. Oops!

2 - Hannon - My maiden name. It is still an odd concept to me that you change your last name when you get married. I was a Hannon all of my life!

3 - Happy - I am happy with my husband, family and life as a whole, even though there are a few changes I'd like to make.

4 - Hannah - A childhood pet - my Cocker Spaniel.

5 - Handy - Mark is very handy and can figure out how almost anything works.

6 - Halloween - Seth's favorite holiday. He talks about "Halleen" all of the time. It must have made a big impression on him.

7 - Home Made - Everything is better when it's home made.

8 - Hibiscus - I love a hibiscus tree but have some how killed three in the last five years. I think I'm done with plants that have to be brought in for the freeze.

9 - Hobby Lobby - One of my favorite stores.

10 - Holocaust Museum - One of the most somber places I have ever been. It is haunting.

11 - Hats - Seth has recently fallen in love with hats!

12 - Honey - I need to find more ways to use honey. Yum!

13 - Hannity - Mark has started listening to his radio show. I hope he doesn't get brainwashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment