Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thirteen










1- Going Green - I really want to start recycling and making changes in our lives that protect the Earth. Earth Day is coming up on April 22 and I think It's a good time to start a dialogue with Seth about the environment.

2 - Grandparents - Such an important part of a child's life. Seth has many wonderful grandparents and all are very special to him. My Grandma always says, "There may be some people who love their grandchildren as much as I love mine, but there is no one who loves them more." I fully believe this.

3 - Glencoe Dr. - The first street I ever lived on in Pittsburgh, Pa. When she's not in Charlotte, my Grandma still lives there.

4 - God - Someone I think I'd like to know better, but I have issues with things that aren't concrete. I'm not sure how to get over that.

5 - Gone With the Wind - One of my favorite all time movies. I still haven't read the book - maybe I'll start. You have to love that Rhett Butler!

6 - Google - How did we ever live without it?

7 - The Great Gatsby - Probably my favorite book of all time. Definitely the best book I ever had to read for school. I have read it several times since - by choice.

8 - Gordon Ramsay - Mark is obsessed.

9 - Guns - I hate guns and wouldn't ever want one in my house.

10 - Goonies - A childhood favorite!

11 - Greek Food - I like almost all Greek foods. I have worked in two different Greek restaurants.

12 - Gambling - I've never been a big gambler but the slots are fun. I'd like to go to Las Vegas - but more to see the sights than to try my luck.

13 - Grey's Anatomy - A guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment