Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1- Family - The most important thing in the world to me!

2 - Friends - This comes next - although some friends are also family!

3 - Fun - I try to do something fun with Seth everyday. I always want him to learn, but have a good time in the process. He has been saying, "We do have fun." It makes me feel good to hear this!

4 - Flute - My sister played the we were growing up. Oh, how I hated that thing!

5 - Faith - This is an odd concept for me. I prefer the concrete, but I'm working on it.

6 - Four Letter Words - I'm trying to erase them from my vocabulary, but one slips out now and again.

7 - Facebook - I have reconnected with so many people I didn't even realize I was missing and kept up with the day to day affairs of my loved ones through facebook!

8 - Feng Shui - I think I could use a little good chi in my life!

9 - Fabric - I love different fabrics and look at them often. There are so many cute ones. I buy them from time to time, but don't know what to do with them. I think I like the idea of fabric. I guess the first step would be to learn how to sew - which I am hoping to do in soon.

10 - Future - I often think about the future and wonder what the rest of my life holds. I still get excited about the possibilities. I guess that's a good sign.

11 - Fairies - They really do exist, you know!

12 - Farm - My grandparents owned a farm when I was small. It wasn't really a working farm - it was more of a hobby for Papa. I have so many great memories of that time.

13 - Folly Beach - We spend time there every summer. It's one of my favorite places on earth.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find you on Facebook...how is your name listed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my flute...and I will still play it for you!

    ReplyDelete