Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rock n Roll Toddler

Today Seth went to his first indie rock concert. Well - sort of. We went to the library to see an amazing children's music group, Lunch Money. They are a nationally recognized group, but Columbia is their hometown. We got a bit lost on the way since it was at a branch across town that we had never been to and the show had just started when we arrived. I think Seth was a bit overwhelmed at first because there was a ton of kids dancing and singing to loud music when we went into the room. At first he clammed up and buried his head in my shirt. I kept asking him if he wanted to leave and if he liked it. He wanted to stay - just was being shy. By the end of the show he had warmed up and didn't want it to end. The music was great for parents and kids. The had lots of fun songs like "Cookie as Big as My Head" and "I Want A Dog". We can't wait to get their CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment