Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Thirteen











1 & 2 - Niece and Nephews - We have five nephews but only one niece. We will have two more (gender TBA) by the end of the year. We love them all very much.

3 - Night Owl - I like to stay up late sometimes, but I pay for it the next day.

4 - Nice - I consider myself a nice person.

5 - Noodles - I have recently decided that I like the whole grain noodles just as well as the white.

6 - Niagara Falls - I went on a trip there with my whole family - grandparents included when I was in college. It was a fun trip!

7 - Negative Nancy - Miles used to get so mad at me when I called him this. I don't know if it was the negative part or the Nancy that made him so irritated. Negativity really brings me down!

8 - Nickelodeon Theater - A small theater here in Columbia that shows small, independent films. I have some great movies there.

9 - North - I am originally from the North - Pittsburgh, Pa. Part of it still feels like home when I visit, even though I moved away when I was seven.

10 - Nutrition - I enjoy learning about nutrition and how to make healthy choices.

11 - No Way! - One of Seth's new favorite expressions.

12 - National Geographic - Always something interesting.

13 - Name Change - I love being married but the whole name change concept still seems weird to me. I was a Hannon for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have an award for you over at my blog. I really enjoy your blog and appreciate your follow, your sweet comments, and friendship!

    ReplyDelete