Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen







1- Oprah - I love Oprah and used to watch her all of the time. It has probably been a year since I have seen her show though.

2 - Oscar - A sweet little wiener dog that we kept for about a year.

3 - Olivia - Our new little friend.

4 - Optimist - I always try to look on the bright side of things.

5 - Obama - I'm the only one from my "original" family that voted for him. I stand by my decision 100%.

6 - Owl - I have developed a bit of an owl fetish lately. There are so many cute little owl trinkets out there.

7 - OCD - I know a few people with a touch of OCD.

8 - October - One of my favorite times of the year. I welcome the break from the heat.

9 - Oh My - Seth has started saying this lately. I'm not sure where it came from.

10 - Old - I feel like life is flying by and I'm not ready to get old yet!

11 - Ontario - I have had fantasies of moving to Canada. Everything always looks so peaceful and pretty there. In reality it is way too far away from family and so cold!

12 - Octuplets - I cannot even fathom.

13 - OMG - I never thought I would get through O!

No comments:

Post a Comment