Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thirteen







1- Quiet - Something I don't come across very much anymore. It's nice every once and a while.

2 - Quarter - My Papa used to tell me that he was going to work to ear a big fat quarter.

3 - Quilt - I think it would be neat to learn how to quilt, but I don't think I have the patience.

4 - Quirky - My favorite kind of people.

5 - Q-Bert - Old school Atari at it's finest.

6/7 - Quality vs. Quantity - I'll take a little bit of something special over a big pile of nothing any day.

8 - Quiche - Yum! My favorite is with mushrooms and broccoli.

9 - Quaint - What a nice word. How relaxing would life be if you could use this word to describe everything around you.

10 - Quesadillas - Double Yum. With sour cream and guacamole.

11 - Quit - Quitting smoking is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I really cannot believe I ever started. It was so not me!

12 - Quarry - There is a quarry close to our house and sometimes you can hear the dynamite blasts.

13 - Quota - I don't think I'd deal well with having a quota. Pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment