Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cute Quotes

Here are some funny things Seth has said lately:

As we passed a homeless man in the park, "Look Mom! It's Santa Claus!"

One night, he asked Mark to go lay down with him, "not to sleep - just relax". He insisted several times that they were not there to go to bed - just a little R&R - and then fell fast asleep.

When we were visiting one of his relatives he picked up the broom and started sweeping. He said, "Don't be mad. I am cleaning up. I am going to make you happy!"

One night at bed time, after I told him a story, he said, "That was the perfect story." So sweet!

He is convinced that he is growing a baby in his belly. This week he says, "It's not a boy. It's a baby girl inside my belly button. It's name is Molly."

I don't know if I should repeat this one or not - but I will. Somewhere along the way, he confused chests/breasts with the belly. I think because when he rubs the dog's belly he sees her nipples. He often refers to his chest as his bellies. He''s say, "I have two bellies. One. Two." He will take his toy stethoscope, put it up to someone's chest and say, "I need to listen to your bellies." He has also told several women, "I love your bellies." I hope he doesn't continue to publicly admire "bellies" as he gets older!

In a sweet little quiet voice, he said, "Sometimes Grandma calls me Honey Bunny."

When I was showing him some pictures, he insisted on seeing a picture of "Ariel putting a spider on me." Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment