Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday Thirteen







1 - Water - I love the water and could swim everyday!

2 - Whale Wars - I am hooked on this great show on Animal Planet.

3 - Walt Disney World - I cannot wait to take Seth on his first Disney vacation, but I think we will wait one more year!

4 - Weather - I love to experience different weather and a change in seasons.

5 - Wallpaper - I have never hung wallpaper but want to try some with bold graphics.

6 - Washington, DC - One of my favorite places to travel to.

7 - Wedding - I love attending weddings and usually cry!

8 - Work - I hope to someday have a job that I cannot imagine life without - hopefully that I can do from home.

9 - White - I hardly ever wear white. It's not practical with a toddler!

10 - Window - Sometimes Seth and I just look out the window and talk about what we see. It is nice cozy time!

11 - Whimsical - I love to see a touch of whimsy. It's what makes life fun.

12 - World Market - I can always find something neat there.

13 - Wonder - One of the best things in life is to see a look of wonder on a child's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment