Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seth's 3rd Birthday Pool Party Extravaganza

Today was perfect! We had a great time with friends and family at Seth's birthday party. We went swimming, played, ate, went swimming, had cake and ice cream....did I mention swimming? Seth's amazing birthday cake was so beautiful that we didn't want to eat it, but we were glad we did. It was delicious and you could actually taste the love it was made with. Seth got so many great gifts including real cowboy boots, a huge Tonka truck, water toys, a bike, art supplies, a keyboard and lots more. He is so lucky to have such generous people in his life! We got him a globe. I have such great memories of playing with my parents globe growing up. I hope he will have the same! My favorite part of the day was when we sang "Happy Birthday". The combination of candles and that tune always make Seth light up, but he had an extra glow today as he sang right along "Happy Birthday To Me...."






















2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Seth had a wonderful 3rd birthday! I appreciate the invitation, as we enjoyed the party! I hated we had to leave early, but Hunter was just starting to get into everything! Ha! Did all the cake get eaten?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was so much fun! I wish we had been there...if only we'd known that Little Kicker would be so stubborn :(

    ReplyDelete