Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Thirteen







1 - Zoo - One of our favorite places to visit.

2 - Zodiac - I'm not sure how much faith I put into it, but it's fun to read my horoscope.

3 - Zantac - It was Seth's first prescription.

4 - Zoom - I love it when Seth says, "Let's zoom the (toy) car."

5 - Zucchini - One of my favorite veggies.

6 - Zucchini Bread - My sister called bikini bread when she was little.

7 - Zap - I would really love to get one of these 100% electric cars.

8 - Zabagloine - This light custard over berries is a great dessert.

9 - Zebra Finches -When mark raised birds we used to have about 20 of them. I liked the finches because they were small and quiet!

10 - Zonked Out - After a very busy day Seth sometimes crashes in the car seat.

11 - Zinc Oxide - It doesn't feel very good going on, but it completely blocks the sun.

12 - Zen - I don't know if I will ever know what it feels like!

13 - Z End - I can't believe I'm to the end of the alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment