Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thirteen








1/2- Yellow Yarn - My favorite color as a child was yellow. I have a blanket that my Grandma Koontz crocheted out of yellow yarn for me when I was a little girl. It is one of my treasures!

3 - Yellow (again) - Seth's color is bright yellow. When he wears this shade it lights up his whole face.

4 - Mr. Yuck - I have vivid memories of these stickers from childhood.

5 - You Tube - We have seen some great videos on here. We love to watch the laughing babies.

6 - Yesterday - A great Beatles song.

7 - Yellow Submarine - A less great Beatles song.

8 - Years - They seem to be passing by faster and faster.

9 - Young at Heart - Something I always hope to be.

10 - Yell - I try never to do it, but sometimes I slip.

11 - Yahoo - I have had yahoo email for years.

12 - Yankee Candles - I love the lilac!

13 - Yellowstone - I hope to visit it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment