Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen










1 - Bruce - My Dad's name. It is actually his middle name but he has gone by it all of his life.

2 - Burseman Industries - When my Dad is being goofy (which is often) he answers the phone this way.

3 - Baby - I am ready to have another one.

4 - Bird - My friend T.J.'s nickname. He got called T-Bird. Then, it was shortened to Bird. It stuck.

5- Boo Hoo - Someone's name was here but they don't want to me mentioned on the blog. I feel like I am deleting some really great memories. How sad.

6 - Blue/Brown - The color scheme in Seth's nursery. It's actually Tudor Brown and Saltwater. He is probably ready for a big boy theme but I love the colors. I'm not ready to let it go.

7 - Bella Notte - The love song from The Lady and the Tramp. Seth tries to sing it. It is really cute.

8 - Buyah - What Seth calls Miles. He can say his name now but still calls him Buyah.

9 - Baking - I have never really enjoyed baking until recently. Seth loves to help and that makes it fun.

10 - Brown Dogs - An inside joke of sorts. Being silly, I have often asked Mark what color dogs he likes. Ours are - or is I should say since we only have one now - brown. I'll call her "Brown Dog" as a nickname sometimes. Seth has started saying, "I like 'bown' dogs."

11 - Bed Time - I miss going to sleep early sometimes. It seems like bed time keeps getting later and later - especially when we are doing e-bay. Yawn!

12 - Best Life - I'm a work in progress but always working toward creating our 'Best Life' (Oprah Terminology) for me and my family.

13 - Buh-Bye - This list is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment