Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Carol - My Mom's name. The most selfless person I know. Also a sister-in-law. There was another in the family for a minute, but she was Karol with a 'K'. It's not the same.

2 - Carlee - My super sweet step-daughter. ( I don't like that word. She just feels like a daughter to me.)

3 - Cranberry Jello Surprise - A dish we always have at Christmas. We made up the name. It has cherry jello, walnuts, pineapple, whole cranberry sauce and cream cheese. At our house my mom, sister and I are the only ones who eat it usually. It is the bomb!

4 - Crafty - Something I'd like to be. Some of my crafts turn out great. Others - not so much.

5 - Crying - Something that I have a hard time listening to. I never could let Seth cry himself to sleep.

6 - Carolina - Where I live. Where I went to school. A way of life.

7 - Children's Books - I cannot stop buying them. My love of reading was instilled very early. I hope to continue the tradition.

8 - Christmas - It is still (or maybe again) magical.

9 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - A classic. Even though I love Johnny Depp, I only have eyes for Gene Hackman!

10 - Cranium - We still do family game night at my parent's house. Cranium is one of my faves!

11 - Charleston - The prettiest place I have ever lived. I miss the scenery butt am glad to be closer to family.

12 - Cabaret - I saw this play on Broadway in the original studio 54 building with Jason and T.J. It was great!

13 - Crystal - I have had two wonderful friends named Crystal.

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling O about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday! I LOVE that book, and I think I'm going to try reading it to O soon :)

    ReplyDelete