Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Eddie - A first cousin. Some now call him Ed or Edward but he will always be Eddie to me.

2 - Energy Drinks - I'm hooked on them!

3 - Elephants - One of Seth's favorite animals. He calls them aupataunts.

4 - Excellence - I want to strive for excellence in everything I do.

5 - Easter - One of my favorite holidays.

6 - Ego - Someone with too much ego is a big turn off.

7 - E.T. - Still a favorite.

8 - The Exorcist - Absolutely terrifying - even the Saturday Night Live sketch scares me!

9 - Ebay - A fun way to earn extra money.

10 - Earth - I want to teach Seth to care for and love our planet.

11 - Eczema - I sometimes have breakouts on my hands. It is so irritating.

12 - Earthy Cane - The color of the walls in the last three homes we have lived in. We love this color. It's soothing but not boring.

13 - End - I'm glad this post is ending. E was a hard letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment