Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen










1 - Dad - My Dad is the life of the party. He is funny and never meets a stranger. He also has a serious side and has a deep love for his family!

2 - Daddy - Mark is a great Daddy to Seth!

3 - Dana - My sister who is also my best friend. She has a "D" nickname - Danger which has stuck with her since childhood - whether she likes it or not.

4 - Daniel - My brother who is one of the greatest people know. He also is a wonderful Daddy. Most people call him Dan. Some still say Danny. Dana and I call him Dingo sometimes.

5 - Domingo - My brother-in-law. Dana's silly but sweet husband. He usually goes by Mingo. Seth and Molly call him Uncle Monkey or Uncle Minnow.

6 - David - My father-in-law. Genuinely one of the sweetest and loving people I have ever known. Also my youngest cousin who is serving in Afghanistan.

7 - Doggies - I have always been a dog lover.

8 - Donegal - A little town up in the mountains of Pennsylvania. My grandparents used to have a weekend place there. I have so many fond childhood memories of summertime fun there!

9 - Dave Matthews Band - One of my all time favorites!

10 - Dodge Grand Caravan - I don't care if it's cool or not. I love my mini-van.

11 - Do Bee - I see Seth. He's a Do Bee!

12 - DVR - I love it! I don't have to watch commercials and can watch an hour program in 40 minutes!

13 - Deal - I hate paying full price for anything and love to get a good deal.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! My name finally showed up in your blog! lol

    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete