Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zoo-riffic!

Last Spring we purchased a membership to the Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Garden and it was a great investment. We have more than gotten our money's worth! Seth and I go several times a month. It's nice to take our time and look at whatever strikes our fancy. Sometimes we just breeze through and others we stay for hours.

Today was the perfect day for the zoo. The weather was beautiful - not too hot, not too cool. As we were pulling out of the driveway, Seth said, "Don't forget you tamera (camera) Mommy!" I told him that we would be alright without it this time, but later I wished I had brought it. I guess I should have listened to the little smarty.

We went to the zoo with our play group. One of the Mommy's sister works there so we got a behind the scenes look at the reptiles! Seth got to touch a box turtle and a corn snake. He was a bit nervous but also very excited and couldn't stop talking about it all day! Luckily, I was able to get this pic from someone else in the group - at least it has Seth's ear in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment