Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ice Tray Tasties

The other night, I had to work but I left Seth this tasty surprise in the fridge. I have tried the muffin tin meals that I have seen on many of the blogs. This is a similar concept. I love that Seth will try anything when it's divided up like this. I bought three of these trays at the Dollar Tree for a buck. They are meant to be ice trays that make long, narrow ice sticks to put down in water bottles. In the slots are: Quesadillas, Carrots, Pretzel Sticks, Applesauce Fruit Bites, Mozzarella Cheese, Mandarin Oranges, Cucumbers, Fresh Cherries, Peanuts and Sweet Watermelon. Daddy reported back that he loved his "daprise" and asked for refills of the watermelon and fruit bites. He did not care for the onions. Mark tried to explain that it wasn't onion, it was cucumber but there was no convincing him.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I've also thought about using those ice trays for making homemade sidewalk chalk...

    ReplyDelete