Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thirteen






1- Underwater - I find swimming underwater very peaceful but think I'd feel trapped if I tried SCUBA diving.

2 - Unique - Some parents like try to put kids into a mold but I hope to always celebrate what makes Seth a unique individual.

3 - USA - I love our country.

4 - USC - Where I attended college. Go Gamecocks!

5 - Utopia - A state I believe cannot be accomplished.

6 - UFC - Mark likes watching it but it literally makes me feel ill to see.

7 - Universe - Such an odd concept to me. How can something go on forever?

8 - Ultrasound - It's pretty amazing that we can see our children before they are born.

9 - Underwear - Seth loves picking out and putting on his "Big Boys Underwears". If only he would get to the potty every time.

10 - Up Up and Away - My sister was proposed to in a hot air balloon.

11 - Uncle - Seth is lucky to have 4 awesome uncles!

12 - Underdog - It's inspiring to see an underdog prevail.

13 - Uhaul - I like to point out all of the state murals on passing Uhauls to Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment