Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Nice Surprise

Dana came to visit and brought along a surprise....Dad! We had a nice visit, went to lunch at Yesterday's and went to EdVenture. Dad bought us a family pass, so we can go back anytime we want!

We got to explore the insides of Eddie - a 40 foot boy,
create our own news cast,
experience life in an African village,
make some binoculars,
learn how to clean teeth
observe beautiful butterflies,
and build and knock down a giant block tower.
We even took a break and enjoyed ice cream in a virtual McDonalds.

Dana bought Seth a neat ball and Dad bought him a light necklace. Later on he asked who got them for him. (I think he was testing me.) I told him that Papa bought the necklace and Aunt Dana bought the ball. His reply was, "They are pretty nice people."

Seth loved singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider with Aunt Dana. After they left, he informed me that he was a great singer. She must have told him that - and I couldn't agree more. I love to hear him sing.

It was a great visit and we already miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment