Saturday, July 11, 2009

Molly's Super Sweet Birthday Surprise


My beautiful niece, Molly, is turning three and I have been working on a dress up tote for a birthday gift for a while. Over the past six months I have collected all kinds of swirly, girly dress up pieces such as scarves, play shoes, tutus, a princess dress, hats, purses and anything shiny and fun I came across. I put it all in a personalized canvas tote. This was the first time we used the heat press on canvas and we got mixed results. We'll just call it the retro vintage look. I don't think she'll mind. I love that even though I have a boy, I can still spoil my nieces with fun, girly things. I hope she enjoys playing with it as much as I enjoyed making it!

1 comment:

  1. You win the award for best birthday present! Hey, I want you to make me a t-shirt by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete