Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Rain - Even though I prefer sunny days, a good, sleepy, rainy day is nice now and again.

2 - Roast - I think the Comedy Central roasts are hilarious and always watch the new ones when they come out.

3 - Recipes - I enjoy looking at cookbooks and trying new dishes.

4 - Remember - I am so glad that I started this blog. I want to remember all of these special times.

5 - Relax - I find it difficult to relax in general but I always feel relaxed around the water.

6 - Real - I'd much rather be friends with someone who is real than someone who is perfect.

7 - Read - I love to read and used to read all of the time. I haven't read a novel since Seth was born. Every time I start, I either fall asleep or get interrupted.

8 - Recall - I have a very good memory. (Although it's not as sharp as it used to be.)

9 - Reality TV - Admittedly a junkie.

10 - Rainbow - Always an inspiring sight.

11 - Rude - I have little tolerance for people who only consider their own feelings.

12 - Risotto - Mark and I have made it a few times, but haven't perfected it yet.

13 - Recycle - Something I would like to do more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment