Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Thirteen










1 - Volkswagen - I would like to turn an old VW bus into a camper a la Pimp My Ride.

2- Valentine - It a way it changes meanings when you have kids.

3 - Vampires - I never really got into any of the vampire books out there.

4 - Darth Vader - James Earl Jones' voice still scares me.

5 - Viper - I am terrified of snakes - especially poisonous ones.

6 - Vitamins - I don't take them as often as I should. I don't keep any of the kiddy ones in the house because they seem too candy like and I am afraid of overdose. Hopefully, Seth will get his nutrients the old fashioned way.

7 - Vain - Something I am not.

8 - Vacation - One of my favorite things. I love to spend time with loved ones seeing new (or old) places.

9 - Vacuum - Seth is still terrified of the vacuum cleaner.

10 - Vanilla - One of my favorite scents.

11 - Vegetables - Seth is usually good about eating his veggies. Broccoli is is favorite.

12 - Villain - If I were an actress, I'd want to play the villain. It seems so fun.

13 - VH1 - I hate to admit it but I watch some of the cheesy reality shown on there. I think it helps me shut the wheels in my brain off for a bit - truly mindless television.

No comments:

Post a Comment