Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Thirteen









1 - Seth - My favorite word!

2 - Sophia - We cannot to meet our new family member in November!

3 - Sing - Seth has started singing along with music and learning the words to songs. It is too cute!

4 - Summertime - Such a fun time of year.

5 - Sail Boat - An old friend of mine had a sail boat and I fell in love with it. There is something very relaxing about the wind carrying you across the water.

6 - Silver - I prefer silver to gold.

7 - Snow - Something I haven't seen more than a dusting of in a very long time. I hope Seth gets to make snow angels someday.

8 - Splenda - I love Splenda and really cannot tell the difference from sugar.

9 - Sandy - My super crafty aunt and godmother.

10 - Sunburn - I have had many in my life. Luckily, Seth has never had even a hint of one.

11 - Sorry - Sometimes a hard word to say.

12 - Santa - I believe.

13 - Sale - I find a good deal hard to resist!

1 comment: