Sunday, September 20, 2009

Puppet Master

We have been having a blast with our puppets lately. Seth gets so into it and will actually carry on long conversations with a puppet (while I'm doing the talking). Every once in a while he will glance over at me to see if I'm still talking but I think sometimes he convinces himself that the puppet is real. The last two nights we have done family puppet hour and it has bee so much fun!

The excited audience was ready for the big show.
Seth loves interacting with the puppets.
This was the gripping saga of a lion who wanted the snake's tongue.
At one point he was so convincing that he scared himself! He thought the lion was real and jumped out from behind the curtain, ran across the room and dove into my arms. So cute!

Everyone took a turn telling a tale, whether they liked it or not. (Mark had a hard time coming up with a plot. Hey, not just anyone can come up with the lion who wanted the snake's tongue. Instant classic.)
Seth posed for a photo with Mr.Moose...
and gave him a smooch.
We also had Masterpiece Finger Puppet Theatre.
I am sure we will be doing a lot of puppet shows from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment