Thursday, September 17, 2009

Three Year Interview

I have been wanting to do this with Seth since his birthday and finally got around I think this is a great idea and hope to do an new interview each year. He was very thoughtful during the interview and kept saying, "Ummm.....hmmmm..." in thought and "This is very serious."

How does it feel to finally be three? Pretty good.

What was the best part of your party? Eating the octopus and opening presents.

It makes me happy when I ...eat a Frosty.

It makes me sad when I.... throw a pillow on Pup-Pup.

My Dad is....Mark.

My Mom is...Amy.

What is your favorite thing to do? Make a puzzle with you. That is a nice decision.

I like to play...babies.

I like to visit...Aunt Mary in Char-ul-ston.

I don't like to go to...timeout.

My best friend is.... Nate and Will and Molly.

I like...doors.

I don't like... to eat bones.

My favorites:
toy- trains
color - brown
book - Go Dog Go and the snow one.
food - "mackeyroni" and cheese
song - Five Little Monkeys Swinging From a Tree
animal - giraffe and lion and monkey and all of them
vegetable - zucchini
fruit - orange
drink - cocoa
craft - painting a crab

The best thing I can do is...read a book.

I get excited when I ...take a bath.

What are your favorite things to do? climb a tree, read books, stick a dart on the window, eat peanuts, swim

I have fun when I...get my baseball hat and go to the team.

I love...you and Daddy and my boots right there.

I enjoy...the puppet show.

I like to see...the birds in the aviary.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A baseball teamer and a monster

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? trains and hiding and go seek

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? zoo and play-dohs

What is your favorite thing to do with Miles? watch a program

What is your favorite thing to do with Carlee? learn about Harry Potter

It is neat to...stick your tongue up to your nose.

I am proud when I... do my ABC's and potty.

What he likes about his family:
Grandma - playing with toys and going to her house
Papa - getting popcicles and spinning in Charlotte
Papa Roper - getting a ball when he was a little boy
Mimi - playing blocks and seeing her
Papa George - playing with his puppy and hat
Grandma Bozurich - getting toys last night and talking on the phone
Aunt Dana - I'm shy at her sometimes playing dogs and hugs
Uncle Mingo - standing on one foot and rolling on the ground
Aunt Stacy - cooking and magnets and her baby
Uncle Bobby - watching football teamers
Uncle Chris - seeing Nate and Will and he give me a brand new bike
Aunt Carol - playing in the pool
Uncle Dan - catching a crab
Aunt Erika - oreos
Aunt Sandy - reading a book
Nate - play with legos and he is big
Will - catching spiders and climb a tree
Molly - playing and Molly saying no to me
Trey - talk and when he grows up play a baseball team
Ashley - having a growling show

The best thing about being three is...being a big boy and pee-pee in the potty.

When I am four I will...eat ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, what a great idea. I make my boys bithday books and I put pics of their party and birthday stuff in it, that would be a great addition, I may have to use your great idea!!!

    I love his comments about what he likes and does not like, funny! And my little guys has a baby dolls that he likes too. funny!

    www.mudpiesformommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing dogs and hugs??? lol What? He is shy "at" me sometimes!

    ReplyDelete