Monday, September 28, 2009

A Special Baby Shower and a Fun Trip

We just got home from another great visit in Charlotte. Mom and I threw Dana a great baby shower - if I do say so myself. We had a nice visit with family and got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while. Of course, Seth and Molly had a blast!

How do you say "Hooked Up" in baby talk?

The letters I made for Sophia's Nursery

Mark's Baby Carriage Fruit Bowl was perfect!

Special Request: Cranberry Jello Surprise. I sense a craving!

As always, Stacy's cake was adorable and delicious!



Seth got to come to the after party.



Our usual plot line: Seth and Molly get together for a slumber party.....

wackiness ensues.

Aunt Erika sent t-shirts to paint.

Seth's work is heavily influenced by abstract expressionism,

while Molly is more of a minimalist.

Another sign of fall:

A true fan:

We always hate to say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment